My Cart

Close

Vanilla Protein Cake Mix

$ 9.99 USD

Ever wanted to make love to a dessert? Now you will. The EMGF Vanilla Protein Cake is everything you love about a delicious cake, with nothing you don’t.

Our founder, Cristie Besu, a registered nurse and sports nutritionist created a protein brownie that also tasted amazing. One of our pillars is product innovation. Cristie is doing it again. This time with the cake mix! You can celebrate with deliciousness at home by baking your own creations on all of your special occasions or just because you want to enjoy something that is better for you. We are proud to bring you the 1st better-for-you cake mix. Like the brownie and all our products, this too tastes delicious!

BETTER FOR YOU JUST GOT BETTER!

  • No preservatives
  • Improved texture, moisture, and taste (yum)!
  • Protein-Packed (9g per slice)
  • Baked with ingredients sourced in Europe to meet higher quality standards
  • Low Carb Brownies, Blondies, and Cake
  • 90 calories per slice

 

INGREDIENTS
WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (EMULSIFIER(S): LECITHINE (SUNFLOWER)), WHEAT PROTEIN, PEA PROTEIN, MILK PROTEIN (EMULSIFIER(S): LECITHINE (SUNFLOWER)), EGG WHITE POWDER), FRUCTOSE, OAT FIBER, COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE (BEEF). WHEAT STARCH, RAISING AGENT(S): DISODIUM DIPHOSPHATE (I), SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE (I); EMULSIFIER(S): MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES AND POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS; SALT, PRESERVATIVE(S); FLAVORING, THICKENER(S) XANTHAN. CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, WHEAT
NUTRITIONAL FACTS
Servings: 12, Serv. Size: 1 slice (84 grams) (84g),  Baked Mix Amount Per Serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 20g (26% DV), Sat. Fat 16g (80% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV),  Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 11g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron 0.4g (2% DV), Potas. (2% DV). Dry Mix Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV),  Total Carb. 11g (4% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 9g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

Rants & Raves (Reviews)

Based on 3 reviews Write a Rant or Rave
  • EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS
    EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS

FOLLOW US ON THE GRAM