My Cart

Close

Chocolate Protein Cake Mix

$ 9.99 USD

The ultimate indulgence is just a box away. Step into the future of food with the first ever Chocolate Protein Cake Mix. This delicious boxed cake mix will satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you satiated with an unprecedented 11g of protein per slice. With this in your kitchen, there’s no excuse not to surrender to your desires.


  • Low carb
  • Protein-packed
  • Baked with ingredients sourced in Europe to meet higher quality standards 
  • Non-GMO
  • No artificial preservatives
  • Calorie Conscious
    • INGREDIENTS
      WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (EMULSIFIER(S): LECITHINE (SUNFLOWER), WHEAT PROTEIN, SUNFLOWER SEED FLOUR, MILK PROTEIN (EMULSIFIER(S) LECITHINE (SUNFLOWER), EGG WHITE POWDER). FRUCTOSE, OAT FIBER, COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE, (BEEF), FAT-REDUCED COCOA POWDER, WHEAT BRAN. RAISING AGENT(S) DISODIUM DIPHOSPHATE, SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE (IN): EMULSIFIER (S): MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES AND POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS FLAVORING, SALT, PRESERVATIVE(S); SWEETENER(S): STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES, THICKENER(S) XANTHAN CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, WHEAT
      NUTRITIONAL FACTS
      Servings: 12, Serv. Size: 1 slice (84 grams) (84g),  Baked Mix Amount Per Serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 20g (26% DV), Sat. Fat 16g (80% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV),  Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 11g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron 0.4g (2% DV), Potas. (2% DV). Dry Mix Amount Per Serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 1g (1% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV),  Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 9g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (4% DV), Potas. (2% DV).

      Rants & Raves (Reviews)

      Based on 3 reviews Write a Rant or Rave
      • EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS
        EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS

      FOLLOW US ON THE GRAM