- planning & executing an intimate VIP PR event related to the grant
- planning & executing a speaking event (open to the public) related to the grant
- ordering, receiving, organizing & managing You Glow Girl giveaway merchandise
- brainstorming digital marketing initiatives to drive traffic to the grant application page
- Extremely organized & timely
- clear communicator with the ability to work closely with someone who is remote
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Creative & innovative
- Interest in event planning is a plus
- Interest in female entrepreneurship is a plus
- Compensation: $15/hour.
- Hands-on experience supporting an amazing cause!
- Delicious brownies and good-for-you products
- Potential to grow into a new role within the company
Eat Me Guilt Free is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.