You Glow Girl Program Marketing Intern
Eat Me Guilt Free is seeking a marketing intern to assist with the 2022 You Glow Girl female entrepreneurship grant (read more about the grant here). The intern will support the grant's Project Manager in:
- planning & executing an intimate VIP PR event related to the grant
- planning & executing a speaking event (open to the public) related to the grant
- ordering, receiving, organizing & managing You Glow Girl giveaway merchandise
- brainstorming digital marketing initiatives to drive traffic to the grant application page
The intern will be expected to work out of the EMGF headquarters in Miami for 4-6 hours per week and may be asked to run errands locally. This position is short-term with the potential to extend into a more permanent role. Compensation is
The right candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Extremely organized & timely
- clear communicator with the ability to work closely with someone who is remote
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Creative & innovative
- Interest in event planning is a plus
- Interest in female entrepreneurship is a plus
- Compensation: $15/hour.
- Hands-on experience supporting an amazing cause!
- Delicious brownies and good-for-you products
- Potential to grow into a new role within the company
Eat Me Guilt Free is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.