Women Entrepreneur Grant
Welcome babe, cheers to you for taking the time to learn more about Eat Me Guilt Free's first- ever You Glow, Girl grant program, created to award a highly deserving girlboss in 2021.
For those of you that are new to the brand, welcome to the family! For those of you that have been following us for a while, then you know how much this grant means to us and to Cristie Besu, our Founder and CEO.
Cristie has been making droolworthy, guilt-free treats for over 5 years. As a mother of 3 and a business owner, she made significant sacrifices to launch her brand, having first-hand experience of the hardships and barriers that limit many women entrepreneurs from succeeding.
As a result of her personal experience, Cristie developed this grant to pay it forward to the next generation of female entrepreneurs ready to live out their business dreams.
ABOUT THE GRANT
The You Glow, Girl grant, will award one lucky boss babe with a:
10K cash award to help them propel their business forward.
One-year supply of Eat Me Guilt Free products to keep a girl fuled on the hustle
A Peleton bike to make sure you can keep your fitness on in 2021
A 12 month mentorship program with Cristie, girl power!
All applicants will be required to complete the online application linked below. We will select 10 finalists who will then be invited to submit a video (instructions for video to be provided via email), and will also be scheduled for virtual interviews with Cristie and some members of our EMGF team. One finalist will be selected and awarded!
- Saturday, February 13- Online applications open.
Saturday, August 1, last day to submit applications
- Wednesday, August 4- 10 finalists will be selected (we will communicate with finalists via email and share instructions for video activity)
Friday, August 13- Last day for finalists to submit video activity
Wednesday, August 18 to Friday, August 20 - Virtual interviews with finalists
Tuesday, August 23- Winner announced!
What are the prerequisites?
- Applicants must be +18 years old
- Applicants must be residents of the United States
- Applicant's business must be registered in/operated out of United States
- Applicant must have been in business greater than 2 years
How do I know if my online application was submitted?
- Once you submit your online application you will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours.
How do I follow up on my application?
- You do not need to follow up. We will stay in touch with you throughout the process.