The EMGF Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support to streamline sales initiatives and processes in order to increase company revenues. Also, is responsible for helping oversee the successful completion of Sales Projects.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Partner with Sales Management to create and develop all required information necessary to support customer requests, in addition to provide and develop initiatives for sales growth.
- Manage New Customer Onboarding.
- Manage New Account Setup in our system (s).
- Manage our B2B customer key accounts: purchase orders, forms, communications, certificates, documents, and information as needed.
- Coordinate day-to-day B2B Sales workflow based on priorities, also interact with other internal departments as needed to maintain the process running smoothly.
- Provide exceptional customer service pre- Sale and post-Sale as well.
- Problem management to all B2B Customer Representatives, providing effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Generate reports for customers and/or management as needed.
- Manage all B2B customer invoices and credits as required.
- Prepare commercial invoices, along with essential documentation required for overseas-freights and customs purposes to our international accounts.
- Manage all B2B orders within Airtable or any other system in place and plan the shipping schedule for them, making dynamic decisions in operational activities, with resources and material allocation.
- Keep daily track of all the B2B orders, to anticipate any important change and have the customers updated.
- Work with Procurement Team to align on customers’ requirements and deliver correct products on time
- Coordinate the B2B Warehouse team and provide paperwork as needed to execute shipping of orders scheduled and meet customers’ deadlines.
- Train Sales Staff as needed.
- Perform other relevant job duties as assigned.
- Grow internal and external commercial and strategic relationships at any level to drive the B2B goal.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of Sales experience (CPG) preferred.
- Understanding and knowledge of company products and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks ideal, but not required.
- Knowledge of EDI, SPS platforms ideal, but not required.
- Knowledge of Airtable ideal, but not required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to support coordination of sales initiatives along with the team including trade-shows, sales blitz, and events.
- Ability to manage priorities in a dynamic – fast paced environment.
- Must possess organizational skills, attention to details, self-motivation and a natural ability to handle people while provide solutions to all kinds of customer inquiries.
- Ability to multitask and be proactive.
- Ability to establish and develop relationships with customers at any level.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Adaptability and efficiency competences.
- Critical-thinking skills.
- Team player.