Eat Me Guilt Free is a Miami-based start up, established in the sunny city in 2015. Our corporate culture is upbeat, trendy, and pop culture savvy. If you are looking for a work environment that screams FORWARD THINKING, FUN, and GROWTH, then we might be a good match for each other!
Our team is searching for an experienced Safety and Quality Control Manager. This position will report directly to senior leadership. The Safety & Quality Control Manager understands the customer's needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management, bakeries and the production teams.
The Safety & Quality Control Manager will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Creating ways to improve the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or processes
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing product development procedures by visiting the co-packer facility
- every other day at minimum to identify any deviations from quality standards.
Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or
rejecting the final products.
Ensure all formula changes and product launches adhere to FDA regulations,
and EMGF’s quality standards
Send updated communication when needed if items will not be meeting
deadlines (sales, marketing, operations)
- Monthly review of databases for any FDA Regulation changes/ any certification requirement changes
- Daily monitoring of inbound quality check (water control report, micropore test report, weight report)
- Water Activity test
- Micropore test
- Weight test
- Ensure co-packers effectively transition to new formulas with all standardized specifications when needed
- Ensure monthly pest control visits are being effective to avoid any pest problems - report to pest company if any issues
- Monthly audit (or when new item is released) of sales channels to ensure verbiage/design meets FDA standards and EMGF quality standards
- Upkeeping, creation, and removal of all GS1 established barcodes when needed
Compensation is $80,000 Annually. Please send resume to email@example.com