Digital Marketing Manager
Eat Me Guilt Free is searching for an experienced, mission-driven and strategy-driven Digital Marketing Manager to lead our Digital Marketing efforts. Eat Me Guilt Free’s culture is upbeat, trendy and pop culture savvy. If you are looking for a work environment that screams FORWARD THINKING, FUN, and GROWTH, then we might be a good match for each other! We are in a time of growth and while very exciting, organization and structure is needed to make sure we have internal infrastructure that can sustain our brand’s growth and sales. Please note, this position is an in-office role, not remote.
- Run campaigns across multiple channels, including: SEM, Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and other emerging media platforms
- Plan and analyze A/B tests on all aspects of campaigns, including audiences, creative, and bids
- Conduct market research of other e-commerce and competitor marketing best practices
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on health of all campaigns
- Interpret, analyze and make optimization recommendations for Amazon based on weekly/ monthly/ quarterly performance
- Active merchandising of the site to ensure a best-in-class customer experience- i.e. uploading new products, copywriting, removing sold out items, moving down older products, removing seasonal copy that is outdated etc.
- Weekly reporting of site performance and KPIs, analyzing and giving insight
- Create promotional calendar based on prior sales performance
- Work to become an expert in site resources and vendor tools to improve functionality of website
- Analyze all channels (email, user journey, reviews) weekly and make recommendations for growth
- Create, execute, and optimize SMS campaigns
- Use Google Analytics in tandem with Shopify Analytics to improve website efficiency
- A proven track record and expert level of experience with Digital Marketing/Media and/or advertising
- Strong understanding of digital marketing metrics (CPC, CTR, CPM, CPA, ROAS, CVR)
- 2+ years of experience in managing paid Facebook & Instagram and SEO campaigns
- Passionate, self motivated and takes initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Team player and willing to help where needed - we are a start-up!
Compensation $75K. Please send resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org