- Work with the marketing department (at our HQ) to get an understanding of the short term and long term marketing targets and then execute content strategies accordingly.
- Creating static & video content which will catch maximum customer interest.
- Writing copy and reviewing content for websites, social media pages and public communications.
- Collaborating with the content and marketing team on brainstorms for marketing campaigns.
- Maintain consistency in content and ensure alignment with the brand history and plans.
- Community management on various social media platforms.
- Executing affiliate and ambassador strategy for EMGF campaign.
- Communicating and coordinator with ambassador, affiliates and influencers.
What You Bring To The Table:
• Good Photography, videography, and editing skills.
• Intimate knowledge of all social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest).
• A passion for creativity and creating content that will help with our brand storytelling
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects (prefered)
- Love and passion for everything you do!
Why To Work At Eat Me Guilt Free
Eat Me Guilt Free’s culture is upbeat, trendy and pop culture savvy. If you are looking for a work environment that screams FORWARD THINKING, FUN, and GROWTH, then we might be a good match for each other! We are in a time of growth and while very exciting, organization and structure is needed to make sure we have internal infrastructure that can sustain our brand’s growth and sales. Please note, this position is an in-office role, not remote.