My Cart

Close

Not Quite White Protein Bread (3 Loaves)

$ 25.47 USD

You asked, we answered. We created a better for you version of everyone's favorite "White Bread" but, not quite. Enjoy a classic without all of the unhealthy ingredients. Packed with protein, this kitchen staple will change the way you think about bread forever

 

**Each shipment of Protein Bread contains THREE loaves with 20 slices per loaf! Due to our modified atmosphere that surrounds your Protein Bread it will remain as fresh as the day it was baked for up to six months so long as the modified atmosphere is not exposed to outside gases. Once opened you should always refrigerate or freeze your loaf to extend the shelf life.**

 

*Protein Packed, satiates hunger (12 grams of Protein per serving).

*Low Carb Bread, perfect for any and every meal!

*Under 200 calories per serving. 2 slices per serving of Protein Bread.

*Simple ingredients 

 

Nutrition Facts  Servings: 10 , Serv. Size: 2 slices (50g), Amount Per Serving: Calories  115, Total Fat 2.5g (3% DV), Sat. Fat 0.5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 225mg (10% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Fiber 5g (16% DV), Total Sugars 2g (Incl. 2g Added Sugars, 20% DV) Protein 12g, Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (5% DV), Iron (17% DV), Potas. (5% DV)


INGREDIENTS: PROTEIN MIX: (WHEAT PROTEIN, SOY PROTEIN, LUPINE PROTEIN), SOY FLOUR, WHEAT FLOUR, WHOLEMEAL WHEAT FLOUR, SOY GRITS, SOY BRAN, SUGAR, OAT FIBER, SALT, EMULSIFIER(S): LECITHINE (SUNFLOWER); ACIDITY REGULATOR(S): SODIUM DIACETATE(II); INACTIVE YEAST


CONTAINS: WHEAT & SOY

  • EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS
    EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS

FOLLOW US ON THE GRAM