My Cart

Close

Peanut Butter Bliss (Box of 12)

$ 38.00 USD

Wanna be the chocolate to my peanut butter? ;) Every bite of this chocolate brownie filled with peanut butter chips will put you in a state of absolute bliss. To seal the deal, our PB Bliss Brownie is not only finger-licking delicious, but it's also Non-GMO, free of preservatives, protein-packed, and low carb.

BETTER FOR YOU JUST GOT BETTER!

***NEW RECIPE***

 

  • Non-GMO
  • No preservatives
  • Improved texture, moisture, and taste (yum)!
  • Still Protein-Packed (14g)
  • Baked with ingredients sourced in Europe to meet higher quality standards
  • Low Carb Brownie
  • Under 200 calories per serving
  •  

    MORE INFORMATION
    CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, WHEAT, PEANUTS, SOY
    INGREDIENTS
    INGREDIENTS: WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, EMULSIFIER(S): (SUNFLOWER LECITHIN), WHEAT PROTEIN, SUNFLOWER SEED FLOUR, MILK PROTEIN , EGG WHITE POWDER, FRUCTOSE, OAT FIBER, COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE (BEEF), FAT REDUCED COCOA POWDER, WHEAT BRAN, RAISING AGENT(S): (DISODIUM DIPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA), EMULSIFIER(S): (MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES AND POLYGLYCEROL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS), FLAVORING, SALT, SWEETENER(S): (STEVIOL GLYCOSIDES), THICKENER(S): (XANTHAN), WHOLE EGGS, WATER, SUNFLOWER OIL, PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS (PARTIALLY DEFATTED PEANUTS; SUGAR; HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL (PALM KERNEL AND SOYBEAN OIL) NATURAL FLAVORS DERIVED FROM OREGANO, FLAXSEED, AND PLUMS
    NUTRITIONAL FACTS
    Nutrition Facts: Servings: 1, Serv. Size: 1 Brownie (60g), Amount Per Serving: Calories  207, Total Fat 11g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 13g (4% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 18% DV) Protein 14g, Vit. D (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Potas. (0% DV)

    Rants & Raves (Reviews)

    Based on 95 reviews Write a Rant or Rave
    • EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS
      EAT ME GUILT FREE HOMEPAGE REVOLUTIONIZING DELICIOUS

    FOLLOW US ON THE GRAM