Posted on June 09 2022
Avocado Filled With Turkey Bacon Crumbles
Cristie Besu, founder of Eat Me Guilt Free and registered nurse and certified sports nutritionist, shares her favorite recipe for a snack or dinner. According to Besu, the recipe is high in protein, and low carb with good fats, so it's great as a snack or meal.
- 1/2 of a Haas avocado
- 3 slices of nitrate-free turkey bacon
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Cook the nitrate-free turkey bacon for three minutes in the microwave on a plate until it's crunchy.
- Cut up the bacon in small pieces or break up with hands once it is cooked.
- Slice the avocado in half and spread lemon juice on the surface on it so it doesn't turn brown before you serve.
- Remove the seed and replace it with the turkey crumbles.