Posted on August 30 2021
Have your cake AND eat it too! This protein-packed vanilla cake is perfect for when you're in a crunch and want a better-for-you option that doesn’t skimp and deliciousness! PLUS it takes less than 10 minutes to make and doesn’t require any baking.
What you'll need
- 8 Eat Me Guilt Free Blondies
- 2 16oz tubs of vanilla frosting
- Funfetti sprinkles
- Red food coloring
What to do
1. Place for 4 blondies in a square on a dish
2. Layer frosting on the blondies then stack the remaining 4 blondies directly on top
3. Empty half a tub of frosting into a plastic bag, add several drops of red food coloring and mix the frosting and food coloring, then snip a small corner of the bag and set aside
4. Frost the entire cake thoroughly and then add a second layer of frosting to cover any crumbs
5. Decorate the sides of the cake with funfetti sprinkles
6. Draw on the cake with the red frosting and voila - your protein-packed cake is ready to go!