Posted on February 15 2017
By Chef Miami for Eat Me Guilt Free
- 2 cups Eat Me Guilt Free DIY Blondie Mix
- 5-6 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup xylitol ( you can use stevia)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 chopped apples
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 scoop Eat Me Guilt Free Vanilla Protein powder
- melted dark chocolate (optional)
- Almond milk (enough to mix)
- 3 tbs almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbs Eat Me Guilt Free Peanut Butter Powder
Preheat oven to 370 F. Spray a cake pan with nonstick coconut oil.
In a large bowl, mash 4 ripe bananas.
Add greek yogurt mix until well combine.
Add chopped apples and combine. Set aside
In a bowl combine Eat Me Guilt Free Peanut Butter Powder with 1 tbs almond milk. Pour into cake pan.
Slice remaining bananas. Lay the banana slices evenly on top of the peanut butter.
Evenly spread batter on top of bananas.
Bake for 20-30 min.
Let cool down completely. Place a plate upside-down on top of the pan, then invert the pan, flipping the banana bread onto the plate.
Drizzle melted dark chocolate on top (optional)