Posted on April 26 2017
By Chef Miami For Eat Me Guilt Free|
- Cinnamon roll:
- 1 cup Eat Me Guilt Free DIY Blondie mix
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- 1/4 cup xylitol
- almond milk (enough to mix)
- 1 tbs Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Warm water (enough to mix Chocolate PB powder)
Preheat oven 360 F. Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick coconut oil spray.
In a bowl mix all cinnamon roll ingredients. If it is to sticky you can add more oat flour
Coated your hands with coconut oil. Form little balls and mold into each cupcake cup.
Mix Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder with water. You should get a paste consistency.
Pour a little bit of Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder paste into each cupcake cup.
Place sugar free dark chocolate chips on top of your paste.
Optional: Make two little circle with the cinnamon roll dough and use it to close the cups on top.