Posted on May 26 2017
By Chef Miami for Eat Me Guilt Free
Chef Miami | Protein Red Velvet Double Chocolate Chips Cookies
- 1/2 cup Eat Me Guilt Free DIY Chocolate Mix
- 1/2 cup Eat Me Guilt Free DIY Blondie mix
- 2 tsp beet powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (21g) unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup xylitol ( you can use honey)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (or any flour)
- 3 tsp oat flour
- 1/2 cup (180g) sugar free dark chocolate chips (plus a few extra for after baking
- 1/2 cup (180g) sugar free white chocolate chips (plus a few extra for after baking
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- almond milk (enough to mix)
Preheat oven to 360 F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick coconut oil.
In a medium bowl combine coconut oil, vanilla extract and almond milk.
Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Once mixed, add beet powder.
Add white and dark chocolate chips and mix with a spatula.
Scoop 1.5 tbs of dough and roll into a ball. Place balls onto each cookie sheet. Bake each them for 10-11 minutes. The cookies may have only spread slightly, that's ok. Simply press down on the warm cookies to slightly flatten.
Stick a few chocolate chips into the tops of the warm cookies (optional)