Posted on November 09 2016
Protein Peanut Butter Cup Brownie
Chef Miami | Protein Peanut Butter Cup Brownie
- 2 cups eatmeguiltfree CHOCOLATE BROWNIE DIY MIX
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup xylitol or stevia
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- splash almond milk (enough to mix)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 Quest Nutrition Peanut Butter Cups
- Eatenlightened Ice cream (any flavor you like)
- 2 tbsp Nuts n More peanut butter
Preheat oven to 360 F. Spray a baking pan with coconut oil.
In a bowl, mix eatmeguiltfree DIY Brownie Mix, coconut flour, baking powder and xylitol.
Add greek yogurt. Combine with a spatula. Add almond milk if needed.
Pour half of the brownie batter evenly into the cake pan.
Line peanut butter cups on top of the batter.
Bake for 20 mins.
Place Ice cream on top and drizzle with peanut butter.