Posted on April 26 2017
By Chef Miami For Eat Me Guilt Free
- 1 Eat Me Guilt Free Birthday Cake
- 1 scoop Strawberry Protein Ice Cream
- 1 scoop chefmiami Protein Ice Cream
- Melted dark Chocolate (optional)
- 2 tbs chefmiami Peanut Butter Chips
Slice the Eat Me Guilt Free Birthday Cake horizontally into 3 pieces.
Place the first slice in a loaf tin lined with plastic wrap.
Cover the first layer with protein ice cream, followed by peanut butter chips.
Add a second layer of cake and cover with the Strawberry protein ice cream.
Place the last layer of cake on top.
Fold over the plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen, about 2 hours.
When ready to serve, pull back the plastic wrap, gently lift the cake out and peel off the wrapping completely.
Pour melted chocolate on top.