Posted on May 26 2017
By Chef Miami for Eat Me Guilt Free
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup xylitol (or stevia)
- 1 cup Eat Me Guilt Free DIY Chocolate Mix
- Splash almond milk (enough to mix and get a dough consistency)
- 2 tbs Coconut flour (if is too runny)
- 1 tsp vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 360 F. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick coconut oil.
In a bowl combine oat flour, Eat Me Guilt Free DIY Chocolate Mix, cacao powder, baking powder and xylitol. Add vanilla extract.
Slowly add almond milk. We are looking for a dough consistency.
With your hands form small balls and carefully flatten each balls.
Place onto cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Once the cookies are baked and cooled, begin to prepare the filling.
Combine greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and protein powder.
With a small spatula spread the filling on top of half cookies.
Place another cookie on top of the filling.