Posted on November 08 2016
Protein Cranberry Cornbread Stuffing
Chef Miami | Protein Cranberry CornBread Stuffing
- 4 eatmeguiltfree Cornbread
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth (you can use beef or chicken)
- 1/2 cup xylitol (you can use stevia)
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2 cups fresh or unthawed frozen cranberries
- You can add salt and pepper if you want
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray medium casserole with nonstick spray.
Cut eatmeguiltfree Cornbread into ½-inch cubes. Place into casserole and bake until dry or 10 min.
In a small heavy saucepan, cook cranberries with xylitol over moderately high heat, stirring for 5 minutes or until some begin to burst.
Carefully combine cornbread with cranberries. Add Vegetable broth and parsley and combine with a spatula.
Bake for 10-15 mins. If you want it a little bit crispy you can broil for 5 mins.