Posted on July 22 2016
Dreamy Creamy Cheesecake
Chef Miami | Dreamy Creamy Cheesecake
Best healthy cheesecake out there! Did you see that Chocolate pool?
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup vegan low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup eatmeguiltfree DIY Blondie Mix
- 1/2 cup xylitol ( you can add more or less)
- splash almond milk (enough to mix)
- Chocolate Pool:
- 1 cup melted white chocolate
- 1 cup melted dark chocolate
Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a cake pan (the one with the tube in the middle) with coconut oil.
With a hand mixer combine together greek yogurt and vegan low fat cream cheese.
In a separate bowl mix eatmeguiltfree DIY Blondie Mix and xylitol.
Gradually add eatmeguiltfree DIY Blondie Mixture to the greek yogurt mix.
Combine with a spatula. Add almond milk if needed.
Pour batter into the cake pan.
Bake for 12 min. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
In the middle of the cake pour melted dark chocolate follow by melted white chocolate.