Posted on December 21 2016
By Chef Miami for Eat Me Guilt Free
- 2 cups Eat Me Guilt Free Chocolate Brownie DIY Mix
- 1/2 cup xylitol ( you can use stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup hot almond milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups melted dark chocolate
Preheat oven to 360 F. Spray a Donuts baking pan with nonstick spray.
Sift together ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. Add to the brownie mixture.
Add greek yogurt and almond milk and stir until well combine.
Fill each doughnut mold about ¾ full — about two large tablespoons.
Bake for 12 mins. Remove from pan and allow doughnuts to cool.
Place one donut on top of another donut.
Pour melted dark chocolate in the middle of your donuts.
Sprinkle on top of the melted dark chocolate.