Posted on September 13 2016
Apple Crisp Light
Chef Miami | Apple Crisp Light
- 1 scoop eatmeguiltfree Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 almond flour
- 1/3 oat or coconut flour
- 3 cups sliced peeled Rome apple
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3/4 cup xylitol or stevia
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (melted)
Preheat oven to 375°
Apples: Combine 2 tsp melted peanut butter, 1 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/3 xylitol and 1 tsp warm water.
Add apple slices and microwave for 5 min until apples are soft.
In a bowl combine eatmeguiltfree Vanilla Protein Powder, almond flour, oat flour, oats, ground cinnamon, xylitol, chopped walnuts, and peanut butter.
Spoon apple mixture into a square baking dish. Sprinkle with crumb mixture
Bake for 35 min or until golden brown. Serve warm.