Posted on June 03 2016
Birthday Blondie French Toast
@ashleybrooke.fit I Birthday Blondie French Toast
- One eatmeguiltfree Blondie
- 1/4 Scoop (7g) Slap Nutrition Vanilla Protein
- 1 Egg White (about 17g)
- 1/4 Cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1/2 tbs (8g) The Lion's Choice Birthday Cake Peanut Butter
- Fat Free Whipped Cream
- 2 tbs Sugar Free Maple Syrup
Cut your blondie long-ways into four equal slices - they'll like 4 small pieces of bread.
Mix protein powder, egg white, and cashew milk well.
Place blondie pieces flat into liquid mixture and let soak for 60 seconds.
Flip blondie pieces in liquid mixture and let soak for another 60 seconds.
Place soaked blondie pieces on a pan on low heat for 3-4 minutes.
Flip blondie pieces and let cook for another 3-4 minutes on the other side.
Serve with Birthday Cake Peanut Butter, Maple Syrup, and Whipped Cream - enjoy!
Put on plate and serve with the Birthday Cake Peanut Butter and Whipped Cream - enjoy!