Posted on June 02 2016
Protein S’mores Cups
Chef Miami | Protein S’mores Cups
- 1/2 cup chefmiami Protein Marshmallows
- 1 scoop eatmeguiltfree Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup melted white chocolate
- 2 cups melted dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
Line a standard 6-cup cupcake tin with paper liners.
Evenly distribute White Chocolate Peanut Butter mixture into each cupcake cup. Freeze whole pan for 15 minutes.
Remove pan from freezer and place small spoonfuls of S'more mixture on top of each Chocolate layer. Pour white chocolate on top of each cup. Freeze whole pan for 8 minutes.
Remove pan from freezer and pour remaining Dark Chocolate peanut butter mixture on top of each chocolate layer. Freeze whole pan for 20 minutes.