Posted on June 02 2016
Protein Wild Berries Bark
Chef Miami | Protein Wild Berries Bark
- 2 cups sugar free melted white chocolate
- 1 scoop eatmeguiltfree Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped strawberries
In a bowl combine melted white Chocolate & Vanilla Protein Powder. Stir until well combine.
Add fruits and carefully combine.
Pour melted chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Spread into an even layer (it will not cover the entire pan, just spread it until it's as thick as you want your final bark to be).
Freeze for 3 hours. Break or cut into serving size pieces.