What you'll need
- 12 Eat Me Guilt Free Chocolate Brownies
- (1) 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure peppermint extract (reduce to 1/2 teaspoon for a milder flavor)
- 20 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes
What you'll do
- In a large, heatproof bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract, chopped white chocolate, and butter; set aside. Fill a saucepan with a little water (you want it about 1/4 full) and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to barely a simmer. Place your heatproof glass bowl holding your ingredients on top of the pot. Stir frequently, until the white chocolate has melted and the mixture is completely smooth, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. The mixture will be very thick. Using a sturdy spatula, scrape the fudge on top of the chocolate layer; gently spread until evenly distributed. Sprinkle the top with crushed candy canes.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until firm enough to easily slice.
- Gently run a butter knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the fudge. Remove the fudge and transfer it to a cutting board. Peel off parchment paper, then slice the fudge into small pieces.
- Place fudge pieces accordingly on brownies