Posted on July 10 2020
- 2 EMGF Portein Tortilla Wraps
- Ghee for the crepes
- 1⁄4 cup Nutella
- 1 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6 large Strawberries
- Confectioners’ sugar - optional
- Heat a 10” nonstick pan over medium heat. Add enough ghee to coat, then add the tortillas.
- Cook on the first side, until the bottom takes on a deep golden brown color. Flip and slather a tablespoon of the Nutella or low sugar chocolate spread down the middle of the crepe, then top with a scant quarter of the banana slices.
- Cook for a few minutes longer, until the bottom is golden brown.
- Fold the crepe sides over the filling and slip onto a plate. Top with a few slices of banana and a shake of confectioners’ sugar if you like.
- Repeat to make more crepes.