Posted on July 03 2020
- 1 loaf of Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Bread
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 can (14 oz) fat-free sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated fat-free milk
- ½ cup cashew milk
- Trader Joes coconut vegan whipped cream
- Pile Eat Me Guilt Free Bread slices in to towers of 4 slices in a deep glass baking pyrex. (You should get 5 towers from the loaf of bread.)
- In medium bowl, stir condensed milk, evaporated milk and cashew milk until blended.
- Slowly pour evenly over piles of bread towers.
- Cover; refrigerate about 1 hour or until mixture is absorbed into the bread.
- Spread vegan whipped topping over cake.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Garnish with cinnamon
- Store in refrigerator