- 1 EMGF Tortilla
- 1 nitrate free chicken sausage patty
- 2 eggs (scrambled and cooked)
- 1 oz of non dairy cheese shreds
- 1 slice of red onion chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- Iron Skillet optional
- Avocado cooking spray
- Cook your scrambled 2 eggs ahead of time
- If using the skillet to cook sausage, place frozen sausages in a preheated skillet over medium heat, turning them often, about 8-10 minutes. Thawed sausages ready in 5-6 minutes.
- Chop the sausage patty into small squares about the same size as the tomato and onion
- Spray the iron skillet with avocado cooking spray to coat the pan while heating it at medium high heat.
- Place the tortilla on the heated skillet pan till lightly brown on each side (Keep flipping using spatula to ensure you do not burn it)
- Place half of the non dairy cheese shreds on the heated tortilla and cover with eggs (pile toppings in the center, maki sure you leave about 1 1/2- 2 inches space on the edges clear)
- Add the chopped tomato and red onion over the eggs
- Add the chopped sausage and cover with the second half of the non dairy cheese shreds
- Use a spatula to remove the tortilla from the pan and place on your serving dish
- Wrap the tortilla working from bottom to top. Fold the bottom up and over into a cylinder and continue wrapping or rolling the rest of the tortilla till you reach the top edge.
- Slice the filled tortilla in 3 pieces