- Pack of EMGF Protein Tortilla Wraps
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar (dairy free cashew is great)
- 2 cups cooked broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 lb. nitrate free ham, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out four tortillas, top the bottom halves of each tortilla with cheddar, broccoli, and ham.
- Fold over top half of strip and seal by pinching together with your fingers. Brush with egg wash and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden and puffy, 12 - 15 minute.