Posted on July 10 2020
- 1 can (10 ounces) enchilad sauce, divided
- 4 ounces kite hill or other dairy free cream cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 10 EMGF Protein Tortilla Wraps
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (dairy free vio life is great)
Optional: Shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream and sliced ripe olives
- Spoon 1/2 cup enchilada sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a large saucepan, cook and stir the cream cheese and salsa over medium heat until blended, 2-3 minutes. Stir in the chicken, beans and chiles.
- Place about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down over sauce.
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce; sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° until heated through, 25-30 minutes.
- If desired, serve with lettuce, tomato, sour cream and olives.