Posted on July 03 2020
- 1 loaf of Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Bread
- Olive oil ¾ cup
- Himalayan salt about ½ teaspoon
- Chopped fresh basil ½ cup
- Chopped fresh oregano ½ cup
- Pepper to taste
- Sllice the bread slices long ways into 4-5 long slices and then into squares by chopping it in the the other direction.
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil and oregano into a glass pyrex and add salt and pepper to taste
- Place the square shaped bread in a large mixing bowl and mix
- Pour the olive oil and herb mixture over the bread squares as you toss them in order to coat them evenly
- Place the squares on a large baking sheet in a single layer
- Bake them for 1o minutes or until desired crunchiness
- Store your unused croutons in the refrigerator in a ziplock bag and can be used for 10-14 days.
- Enjoy your protein croutons on top of salads or vegetables soups!