Posted on July 03 2020
- 3 slices of Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Bread
- 2 Tablespoons Mayo
- Tomato Slices
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham
- 2 ounces sliced turkey
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- 1 slice of cheese of choice
- Toast your bread, if you wish, and allow it to cool for a few minutes. This helps to avoid wilted lettuce.
- Spread the 3 pieces of cooled toast with mayo.
- On one slice, add your lettuce and tomato. Go ahead and add a little salt and pepper to the tomatoes.
- Put a 2nd piece of bread, mayo side down, on the sandwich. Then add a little more mayo to the top of that piece.
- Next, stack your meat and cheese, and top with the last slice of bread, mayo side down.
- Use a well-sharpened knife to cut the sandwich into triangles, using toothpicks to hold everything together.
- To up the visual game of your club sandwich, turn everything on its side to show all the pretty layers.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!