Posted on May 10 2021
These homemade Churro Tortilla Chips are super easy to make and absolutely addicting. Coated with cinnamon and sugar they are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while staying on track! Made with our Protein Tortillas, they are packed with 9g of protein, vegan and low carb!
What you'll need
- 1 Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Tortilla
- 1 tbsp Monkfruit (or any sugar option you prefer)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- Coconut oil spray
- Nutella for serving
What to do
- Cut a tortilla into 8 triangles
- Mix together the cinnamon and sugar
- Place the tortilla triangles into the air fryer, evenly spaced
- Spray thoroughly with coconut oil
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the tortillas and spread with the back of a spoon
- Air fry on 350º for 5 minutes checking halfway through
- Let cool and serve with nutella or enjoy them on their own!