- 6 slices of EMGF Protein Bread
- 1/3 cup fresh basil (chop)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Balsamic vinegar or glaze if you prefer it a little sweeter 1/8 cup
- Olive oil ½ cup
- Himalayan salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic (mince or finely chop)
- Slice 6 slices of EMGF bread in half into triangle shape and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil and parsley in small bowl. ¼ cup oil and ¼ cup chopped parsley.
- Brush oil mixture lightly on both sides of bread slices. Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for
- Chop the tomatoes into squares and place in a mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients: olive oil, the chopped basil, balsamic vinegar, fresh minced garlic and the fresh parmesan cheese to the mixing bowl and mix.
- Bake the toast triangels for 5 minutes each side. 10 minutes total.
- Spoon the tomato mixture on each triangle toast.