Posted on July 03 2020
- 1 Haas avocado
- 2 slices of Eat Me Guilt Free Protein Bread
- Black pepper
- Himalayan salt
- 1 egg
- 1 half of a lemon
- Bring 2-3 cups of water to a boil in a small sauce pot.
- Once the water is boiling, gently place the egg in the water and boil for 5-7 minutes (for soft boiled eggs… 5 minutes for more runny yolks).
- Toast your bread if you wish.
- You can slice your avocado in slices or placed the peeled and seeded avocado in a bowl and smash with a fork if you prefer the smooth texture as a topping.
- Smear the avocado smash on the toast or place the avocado slices across the toast
- Slice the lemon and squeeze lemon juice over the avocado slices or smash.
- Peel your soft boiled egg and slice in two halves. Place one on top of each slice of toast. Add salt and pepper to taste.