What you'll need
- 4 EMGF Mini Protein Baguette
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup arugula
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Balsamic glaze
What to do1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Cut bread into crostini bites (cut at an angle)
3. Brush each piece with olive oil.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the bread is lightly browned and crisp.
5. Spread on about 1 tbsp goat cheese onto bread
6. Roll together 1/2 slice of prosciutto and add on top
7. Add arugula
8. Drizzle balsamic glaze on top