This hack will forever change the way you make breakfast sandwiches! This recipe has taken over the internet and for good reason. It takes less than 5 minutes to make, only uses one pan (which means less to clean up) and it’s totally delicious. Plus it's low carb, vegetarian and packed with protein!
What you'll need
What you'll do
- Preheat a nonstick pan on medium heat
- Whisk an egg in a bowl with a pinch of salt
- Pour the egg into the pan and cook for about 3 minutes
- Place the two slices of bread on the egg and let cook for another minute
- Flip everything over and sprinkle cheese
- Fold the sandwich together and cook each side for another minute
- Now enjoy!