Posted on November 10 2020
- 3 Eat Me Guilt Free Pumpkin Spice Brownies
- 2 Eat Me Guilt Free Vanilla Blondies
- SF whipping cream
- 2.5 cups of monk fruit powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cashew milk
- 16 0z or 2 cups of ghee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of Wilton ready to use fondant
- Put all the whipping cream ingredients into a mixing bowl and whip in mixer till desired consistency.
- Slice 3 Pumpkin Spice brownies into two pieces diagonally so the result are two triangles from each brownie.
- Slice 1 blondie into 8 slices. These will be used as a makeshift crust.
- Take a pinch, the smallest possible of the fondant and use it as an adhesive for the blondie slice on the back of the Pumpkin Spice triangle.
Spoon the monk fruit whipping cream on top of your slices and serve.