Posted on July 24 2020
- 2 slices of EMGF Protein Bread
- 2 slices of nitrate free ham
- 2 eggs
- 1 oz of dairy free cheese shreds
- 1 cast iron skillet
- Spray avocado oil
- Toast the two slices of bread
- Cook two eggs (scrambled style) and set aside
- Heat the cast iron skillet and spray with avocado oil once it is warm
- Place the two pieces of ham on the skillet and brown on both sides
- Once they are browned put them aside and spray the pan again to prepare for the bread
- Place once slice of bread on the cast iron pan and heat it up turn it over after about 45 seconds and place half of the cheese shreds on it carefully place the cooked scrambled egg on the bread with the cheese on it
- Cover the egg with the rest of the cheese and then the two ham slices
- Place the second slice of the bread to top the sandwich and press down lightly. Just enough to ensure that the cheese is melting and holding the sandwich together.
- Pick up the sandwich off of the pan with a spatula.
- Spray the pan one last time and then place the sandwich back on the pan with the side that has not been “cooked” down.
- Lightly press down to finish warming the sandwich. Remove it from the heated pan.
- Place it on your serving plate and slice in to two triangles so the center is exposed.