Get ready for Halloween with these terrifyingly tasty truffles.
Ingredients / Tools
- 4 chocolate brownies
- Melon Scooper
- Sugar free or keto baking chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp orange and black round sprinkles
- Use the melon scooper to make round balls out of the chocolate brownies. Depending on the size of the round scooper you will get between 2-4 balls from each chocolate brownie. Place on a plate that is not your serving plate.
- Mix the orange and black sprinkles in a bowl.
- Put your sugar free baking chips in a microwave safe bowl. Heat it up at 50% power, taking it out and stirring every 30-45 seconds until melted.
- Use a teaspoon to cover each of the brownie balls with melted chocolate.
- Use your fingers to scoop a small amount of sprinkles and place over each newly chocolate covered brownie. The chocolate will harden quickly, so add sprinkles immediately after coating.
- Once the brownies are ready and the chocolate is hardened, you can transfer them one at time to your serving plate.
- Enjoy your chocolatey Halloween treats!