In case you didn’t know, August 2nd is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day, yay! To celebrate we’ve made your childhoods dreams come true with a fruity pebbles ice cream sandwich! This easy to make, protein-packed recipe is sure to bring on the nostalgia!
What you’ll need
- 2 EMGF Blondies
- 1 cup of fruity pebbles cereal
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
What to do
- Cut each blondie in half and evenly scoop ice cream onto two of the halves
- Put the sandwiches together
- Pour the fruity pebbles onto the plate
- Dip the sandwiches into the cereal until the ice cream is covered
- Serve immediately and let the nostalgia hit!