’Tis the season to give into your cravings. Brittney Chung used our new Not Quite White Protein Bread bread to create the perfect grilled cheese that will satisfy your sweet, salty and crunchy cravings. This Cranberry Pecan Grilled Cheese is the perfect festive treat to indulge in this holiday season!
What you’ll need
- 2 slices of EMGF Not Quite White Protein Bread
- 2-3 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1-2 tbsp finely chopped/crushed roasted pecans (optional)
- 2 slices non-fat mozzarella or low fat of your favorite cheese
- Non-stick spray
What to do
1. Spread cranberry sauce on one slice of bread and add cheese onto the other.
2. Top one slice with a sprinkle of crushed toasted pecans.
3. For an extra golden crust, spray outside of each slice of bread with non-stick spray.
4. Next heat a pan to medium heat with some non-stick spray. Once hot, add your sandwich.
5. Use a spatula to press down on the grilled cheese.
6. Flip until golden brown with a melty center