Who doesn’t love a good ice cream cake in the summer? Store-bought ones are often packed with sugar and not so good for you ingredients. So let's make our own protein-packed chocolate ice cream cake this summer! This chocolate brownie ice cream cake is the perfect treat for hot weather, it’s easy to make and requires no baking!
What you'll need
- 5 Eat Me Guilt Free Chocolate Brownies
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 16oz tub chocolate ice cream
- ¼ cup chocolate chips for melting
- Foil pie pan
- Whipped cream
What to do
- Let the ice cream sit out to soften
- Crumble brownies in a mixing bowl and stir in peanut butter
- Evenly press crumbled brownie mix down in the pie pan to form the crust
- Top evenly with the chocolate ice cream
- Freeze for 1 hour
- Melt chocolate in the microwave and drizzle over the frozen cake
- Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!