Fall is in the air and who else is in the mood for carrot cake? Well we’ve taken the classic carrot cake to a new protein-packed level (and of course added everyone's favorite cream cheese frosting)
This recipe featuring our November Flavor of the Month, Carrot Cake, is sure to be a crowd pleaser - but if you decide to dig in all by yourself we won't judge either!
What you’ll need
- 12 Carrot Cake Blondies
- 1 cup of vanilla frosting
- 12 oz tub of cream cheese frosting
- Parchment paper
What you’ll do
1. Add the blondies to a large mixing bowl and use a fork to crumble
2. Stir in the vanilla frosting and thoroughly combine
3. Spread mixture onto a large piece of parchment paper
4. Use a spatula to pat down the mixture and make sure it is spread evenly
5. Spread the cream cheese frosting evenly on top
6. Use the paper to help you roll it up then cut the edges off to make them smooth
7. Cut the roll into 1 inch slices and serve!