Posted on April 03 2021
It's National Caramel Day today and what sounds better than Caramel Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches! With summer just around the corner, these delicious ice cream sandwiches are the perfect sweet treat for warmer weather! They only require 3 ingredients and take less than 5 minutes to make! Plus, they're protein packed, low carb and the perfect dessert to satisfy your cravings!
- 2 Eat Me Guilt Free Chocolate Brownies
- Vanilla ice cream (we used a dairy free option)
- Caramel sauce
- Let the ice cream sit outside to soften a bit
- Open your brownies and place one facing down
- Place a good sized circular scoop of ice cream onto the brownie
- Place the second on top of the ice cream and press down lightly to create the sandwich
- Then top with however much caramel you would like!