Posted on November 16 2021
What you'll need
- 6 Eat Me Guilt Free Vanilla Blondies
- Caramelized apples
- 2 whole apples (such as gala or granny smith)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
What you'll do
- To start, peel the apples and then cut each apple into quarters. Slice each quarter into 4 pieces.
- Next, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Once the butter has almost melted, add the brown sugar, followed by the apples. Cook and toss the apples a few times until they are nicely caramelized on all sides. Note: You can also add a pinch of cinnamon, if desired.
- Warm up caramel sauce and drizzle over each blondie
- Sprinkle granola and caramelized apples on top of each blondie